Mission and Philosophy
Seabury is an Active Life Plan Community located on 66 acres of beautiful countryside. With an age requirement of 50, one of the lowest in the country, Seabury has a vital, thriving culture with a focus on the future. We are currently hiring for several positions.
Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality of life to the people we serve through excellence in personalized service.
“There is nothing better than coming to work every day knowing that your employer cares about your well-being and is completely vested in your success. Seabury goes above and beyond to ensure that we are taken care of.”
– Brian Harris, Marketing Counselor
Perks & Benefits
We provide outstanding benefits and competitive compensation, and foster a collaborative team environment. Through multiple staff development initiatives, we involve all employees in ongoing development and education. We apply the principles of our Wellness Initiative to employees, as well as residents, as we strive to create a workplace where all can thrive.
Our campus is located on 66 scenic acres in Bloomfield just 5 minutes off Route 91. Seabury is located on a public bus route.
The following benefit program is available to employees who work 32 or more hours per week:
- PayActiv Program! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow (50% of your wages are accessible the next day, no need to wait until “pay-day” to access funds)
- Sign-on Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses/Annual Increases
- Highly Vaccinated Campus
- Conveniently located on the public CT Transit Line
- Our minimum wage rate begins at $15.00/per hour
- Verizon Wireless Discount, 18%
- Access to the Fitness and Wellness Center, employee fitness classes, and use of the pool and walking trails
- Employee discount in on-site Bistro
- Free parking
- Comprehensive health plan including vision care. Seabury shares in the cost of this coverage
- Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care)
- Company provided life insurance as well as options for additional voluntary life insurance
- Retirement Plan – 403B – with dollar for dollar matching up to 5% of salary after 1 year
- Company-paid Short- and Long-Term Disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Safety Shoe reimbursement (qualifying departments)