Seabury’s Skilled Nursing is available to Seabury residents and residents of the greater community. Seabury’s resident-centered care is provided in a supportive environment using a team approach that involves residents, families and the Seabury professional staff. Families are a major part of our program, and are kept informed through communication and care conferences. Families are encouraged to visit often.
The Seabury Health Team includes: The Resident’s Physician, Nurses, Therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), Dietary, Social Services, Therapeutic Recreation, Pharmaceutical Services, and Fitness and Wellness trainers. Seabury can provide short-term rehabilitative services or long-term care based on the needs of the resident. We are proud to offer a full continuum of rehabilitation care on the Seabury campus. Our Brewer, Davis and Larus Center is a 12-bed short-term rehab space offering state-of-the-art inpatient services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
· 24- hour/day nursing and support staff
· Programs/activities incorporating all aspects of a resident’s well being
· Functionally Fit exercise program
· Fine Dining (3 meals/day served by our trained wait staff)
· Chaplain/Chapel services
· Personal laundry service
· Expanded basic cable services
Additional Services Available:
· Rehabilitative therapies (Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Occupational Therapy)
· Beauty/Barber Shop
· Companion Services
· Therapeutic Massage
· Podiatry (Therapy and Podiatry may be covered by insurance)
For more information, please contact:
860-286-4281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seabury’s Brewer, Davis and Larus centers are licensed by the State of Connecticut, and are Medicare/Medicaid certified.