Seabury At Home offers you the independence, peace of mind, and security of future care in the comfort of your own home, and assures you the highest quality of services through Seabury, a well-respected organization.
Seabury At Home is an affordable future care option, specifically designed for healthy, active adults 50 & over who reside in and around Hartford County or New Haven County.
Benefits start the moment you join and continue for a lifetime. A wellness approach with emphasis on prevention will enable you to maintain your independence for as long as possible.
Since 1876, Church Home of Hartford, Incorporated, d/b/a Seabury, an affiliate of the Episcopal Diocese of Connecticut, has dedicated itself to providing housing and support services for seniors.
Seabury initiated this new innovative legislation enabling Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs) to provide a comprehensive program of coordinated long-term care services for seniors who prefer to stay in their homes as they age.
Seabury At Home’s Life Plan allows you to live independently at home, with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your future healthcare needs are covered. We also offer a portability benefit that makes sure you’re covered, even if you’re not in Connecticut.
SAH Newsletter January 2018
Seabury At Home – Hartford
200 Seabury Drive
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Seabury At Home – New Haven
50 Mitchell Drive, Suite 102
New Haven, CT 06511
The Following Services are included and immediately available for all members:
A Personal Health Coordinator (PHC) will be assigned to you and available via phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your PHC will be a single point of contact; a professional resource for all of your health care needs. Peace of mind comes with knowing that your PHC can arrange future services that are exactly right for you. This is possible because a personal relationship with your PHC is established long before your health changes.
- Emergency Monitoring & Response System
- Biennial Home Inspection
- Access to Seabury's Fitness Center, Social, and Wellness Programs
- Coordination of Home Maintenance & Repairs
- Transportation (out-patient surgery or procedures)
- Connecticut In-home Senior Care: Healthcare by Seabury At Home
- Seabury At Home is modeled after Seabury, an active life plan community, offering independent living with the guarantee of future health care.
- Seabury At Home is designed to meet your future needs.
- If your health changes, Life Care is provided at little or no additional cost to you.
- Portable coverage outside Connecticut, in all 50 States.
The following services and health care are also included with your membership depending on the plan. Once your needs change, your Personal Health Coordinator will develop a care plan just for you and advocate on your behalf, giving you and your loved ones peace of mind that your needs are taken care of.
See Plans & Services
- Home Nursing (skilled care)
- Home Health Aides (personal care)
- Live-In Companion / Home Health Aide
Adult Day Care
- Coordination of Home-Delivered Groceries and Meals
- Assisted Living, Nursing Home and Memory Support Care, if needed