Welcome to the Seabury Meadows Memory Support Center,
a not-for-profit, mission-based community located on the beautiful Seabury campus on the rolling hills of Bloomfield.
If you’re struggling with difficult decisions related to assisted living with memory support for a loved one, the experts at Seabury are here to make things a little easier for you.
The Meadows Memory Support Center provides a safe, supportive, homelike environment in “neighborhoods” specifically designed for individuals with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
The Seabury Meadows community consists of 46 private and 6 semi-private rooms with full bath. These resident homes make up four “neighborhoods,” each of which has a living room, activity room and country kitchen. The neighborhoods surround a Town Square where residents can enjoy the media room, beauty/barber shop, café, and chapel.
Garden terraces in beautifully appointed courtyards afford residents a secured environment for walks, visits with family members, and outdoor activities. The Meadows offers an extensive calendar of programs designed to enhance and stimulate the residents’ memory. In addition, social, spiritual, fitness and wellness, and recreational programs are offered for our residents.
Each Resident is treated with dignity and respect in warm, friendly, and secure surroundings.
- Comprehensive 24-hour nursing—exceeding state of Connecticut minimum requirements for daily nursing oversight and care management
- Clinical oversight by a caring geriatric team
- Individualized plan of care
- Clinical care plan assessments every 120 days, or as needed
- Communication between adult children and Seabury Meadows employees
- Full time therapeutic recreation director, coordinating daily singing and activities and family-based events, especially during the holidays
- NO community fee
- NO application fee
- All-inclusive rates
Contact us today to start making a difficult decision a little easier!
If you’re considering assisted living with memory support for a loved one, Seabury is here for you. Contact us today to schedule a tour! Please fill out the form below and our Admissions Director will happily get back to you as soon as possible to answer all your questions.
For Memory Support inquiries, please call 860-286-4281